Saturday, October 30, 2010

P.I.Q.F. AND THE DIET PACT

Had a wonderful time at PIQF (Pacific International Quilt Festival)!  So many spectacular quilts to view, vendors to visit, and, not to mention the good company of daughter, sisters, neice, and many friends.  Something to look forward to every year!  Now we have a pact to keep....several of us have decided to be ten pounds lighter next year!  Needless to say, I went off sugar the day I got back....I swear, if I can not each sugar (in any form other than natural fruit) and butter, I can certainly do that.  I am trying not to eat anything white.....rice, potatoes, bread, sugar, well, you get it.  Hidden in almost everything other than fruits and veggies is SUGAR.  I swear, I love it.....I am doing good though...switched from coffee to tea, am using an artificial sweetener, and I am really enjoying it  Well, stay tuned.