Saturday, October 2, 2010

ON THE ROAD AGAIN!

Not much of anything happening here, so when my good friend's email was called "wild idea", I was very much interested.  We are going to the ART AND SOUL RETREAT in Portland, Oregon!  What a nice week long gathering of like minded comrades and friends we have not yet met.  Just think:  cool weather, inspiration, fun and laughter, and did I mention INSPIRATION?  The idea of retreats like this one are so good for the soul and therefore very befitting the name Art and Soul retreat!  It is so nice to get away and come back refreshed and flowing over with new ideas and creativity.  I am so looking forward to it!  Her husband is a pilot and my son is a pilot.....so when I told her husband how weird was the idea of us both being afraid of flying he said "maybe you two know something we don't!"  We will be holding each others' hand upon every takeoff and landing!  Where there is a will, there is a way.  See you when I return fully refreshed and with a new creative spirit.