Monday, January 14, 2013

Hmmmmm.  Last time I posted it was September?   How time flies!  Now it is so freezing I find myself not even wanting to get into my pajamas!  Oh, come on now....you've had those nights....when it is so cold you just can't bring yourself to take off your nice, warm clothes to put on those cold pajamas!  Well, that is the way it is in our house...one of those two story houses where, if you turn the heat on, it is still freezing downstairs and you cannot breathe upstairs....anyway.....

I had rotator cuff surgery on my right arm and have not had the best sleep recently, not to mention the fact that I was not supposed to do ANYTHING!  Really now, taking away my sewing machine is just like taking away my air I breathe!  I have managed to somehow (after I take off the sling I am supposed to keep on) make a few things but definitely machine quilting has been, and will be for some time, a definite NO NO.

Who in their right mind could just sit around and not DO anything!  Therefore, I will share a few pictures of some of my creations...nothing big, quilty, and perfect, but at least something!

Well, now Blogger has decided no one can upload pictures til they are damn good and ready!  Til we meet again....if they ever get their act together, I will put the pictures up.   bye