Saturday, July 14, 2012

I am still having trouble understanding this new Blogger! I have wanted to write again on my blog but they have made it very difficult for a person like me (that hates computers) to navigate on my blog! I have been creating things and have wanted to share new pictures with everyone, including the re-decorating my husband has done on our front porch. It all started with a very large bird cage he found at RC Willeys (love that place). I just today finished a bird quilt and I wanted to share my shabby chic ruffled quilt and my last strip quilt with Heather Bailey fabric....so....here goes, I will try to load pictures and publish this. Also, be looking for more pictures of my garden. We have had a terrible heat wave with 100's for a week and it has finally cooled to 89-90.