Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry

I'll bet you are wondering what happened to me? Life has gotten in the way, or should I say, Canon has gotten in the way. I was having a problem with my on/off switch on my digital camera so when our anniversary came up, my terrific husband bought me a new camera. I LOVED my old camera but was looking forward to my new one.
Well, my new one was very intimidating to learn so it sat for a while...then I decided I had better forge on and teach myself how to use it.
One day, when it was about 30 days old, I noticed a small crack in the glass part, but nothing I could actually feel.....then it started to become black in that area and it was working its way slowly across the camera face. No problem, as my husband had bought me a three year warranty....wrong! After sending it in, they claimed I had to have dropped it....no, I did not, it had to be a defect, as one of the operators had told me.
Well, now they wanted $140 to fix it....what? I hadn't even got to use it! No matter how I tried to convince them, they were not convinced.
Well, to make a long story shorter, I am having them send it back to me and Dell is standing behind it and replacing it! Moral of the story....I have a lot of good to say about Dell and nothing good to say about Canon......too bad because I probably would have bought my third digital camera from them also. Needless to say, I am lost until I receive my camera and can take more pictures and list new items on my Etsy!!!!! Til then, bye for now!