Friday, May 6, 2011

BACK TO ZEPHYR!

Well I am off to Zephyr Cove at Lake Tahoe tomorrow morning! My friend and I are actually going to Reno first for a night and will hit all the great quilt shops on the way.....particularly love FABRIC CHICKS in Minden, Nevada! OMG.....this little shop is an industrial park is unbelievable. If you ever get to Minden, Nevada, you have got to stop there. One of the owners is the daughter in law of Eleanor Peace Bailey (I was making her dolls twenty years ago) and her name is Heather Bailey.....yes, the same one that designs the beautiful fabrics and patterns. Anyway, really looking forward to seeing all the spectacular fabrics there.

Our retreat is very special...I usually only go in September, but decided to go in May also this year. One week at the edge of Take Tahoe, gourmet meals, great company, relaxing walks, and being able to sew day and night with no laundry, meals, housework to worry about.

I will try and post some pictures for all to see. I'll be back!