Wednesday, March 23, 2011

RAIN, RAIN, AND MORE RAIN


I have been very bad lately about blogging! I think it must be the rain. It feels like it has been raining non-stop for a month! I have been wanting to go into the garage where I had started my "Glitter Girl Studio" and fix it all up and take a picture to share but it is just too cold and damp out there. I promise I will do that, though, and put up pictures as soon as the weather clears. It is suppose to rain straight through now for one more week!

I found out how hard it is to take good pictures without the sun and good daylight. I always like to take pictures of my creations in the garden but have been totally unable to. Today I made a cute little (summer, of course) dress in size 4-5 for my Etsy shop. I invited my little neighbor friend, Lily, over to model it and she was acting pretty silly (must be from being cooped up so long). Anyway, here it is.