Friday, February 11, 2011

Altered Art/Paper Craft Studio

At the end of last summer I decided to set up a little studio in our garage, as I wanted to separate out my fabric and sewing supplies from the ever-growing supplies of my paper art creating.  I had started making crowns, memory boxes, paper dolls, and many other things and it was getting too confusing trying to store and mix everything in my small studio/sewing room.  I would have glue and glitter here and there, as I make a complete mess when crafting things.
Now that the weather is not too cold I am ready to go back into the garage and create in my once started studio.  So, tonight I made a fairly large studio sign to get me pumped up to clean and organize all my supplies.  There is a shop in Nevada City that I truly love called My Favorite Things.  Tina, the wonderful owner, has a little shop out back where you can purchase supplies and create to your heart's content.  She calls it her GLITTER GIRL STUDIO.  I loved that name, and since I am not setting up a commercial shop, I do not think she would mind me using her name for my little space!  Here is my sign but I will not show any pictures until my space is nice and neat.....then you will see it.