Friday, September 24, 2010

WHERE THIS WOMAN CREATES

I took a break today in between making thirty six (36) small berries to add to an applique quilt I was finishing.  After burning my fingers on these nifty little critters that seemed like thirty six HUNDRED,  I decided to take a break......BAD IDEA!

I decided to sit down and peruse my new magazine "Where Women Create".  Next thing I knew I was digging my camera out of my purse and practically broke my neck standing on a small rabbit stool I have to take the pictures at the right angle.....yes, I HAD to take these pictures!  This magazine is so inspiring I cannot stand it. 

Now, I need to get back to my mohair teddy bear making, while quilting, altered art creating, antiquing, glittering of the world, and, did I mention, getting out all my Amy Butler fabric!!??

Serves me right!  I should have stuck to small berry making!  Oh well, tomorrow is another day.